Sunday, March 2, 2014

Smoke And Mirrors 2.0

I've had these forever and I don't know why I just now did swatches of them, they're glorious! Today I have Love, Angeline's Smoke and Mirrors 2.0 collection. It's got 3 white crellies and 3 gray crellies.

Quick Change
This is such a pretty mix of colors, I love it! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
If you guys know me at all then you know I love circle glitter so this is just love for me. 
There's also super sneaky flakies going on in this one which I love! 

Aztec Lady
I enjoy this one too but I'll probably say that for all of them haha. Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. 
I like the pink and yellow glitter so much! 

Metamorphosis 
Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. I have no idea what was going on with my middle finger so don't ask. 
Like I said, no idea. 

Pick A Card, Any Card
This one was probably the most sheer of the three white crellies but I loved the look of it! Swatch shows 4 (maybe 5? I think I lost count) coats with topcoat.
There's such a rainbow of colors in there, I think this one is perfect for spring! 

Trapped Doves
I love, love, love the blue and green combo of this one! This was 4 coats with topcoat. 
I have no idea why but this one feels so light and airy. It's perfect!

Lastly, Vanishing Act
Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. Again, I like the soft delicate look of this polish. 


All 6 of these polishes had flawless formula, easy application and great dry time. I didn't have to fish for any glitter or anything like that. I love this collection, especially because I have a compulsory need to hoard all the white crellies. Which is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment