Friday, February 28, 2014

Kawaii Lacquer Spring collection

I've got three beauties from Kawaii Lacquers new spring collection to show you guys today! 

Peepin' Party
A yellow crelly with tons of different colored pastel glitters. Perfect for spring, this is literally spring in a bottle. Swatch shows three coats with topcoat, matte topcoat on ring finger. 
I hate peeps but I love this! 


Oh my goodness that macro though. I love this so much. 

The Blues
Light blue crelly with loads of neon and pastel glitters. The combo of neon and pastel is perfect. Swatch shows three coats with topcoat, matte topcoat on ring finger. 
Jamie kills me every time with dot glitters, they are my weakness. 


Spring Flutters
Pastel glitter bomb with a little bit of shimmer. I love this one just as much as the others. Swatch shows 1 coat with placement over a gradient. 
There's that shimmer I was talking about. It actually may be more of a scattered holo though. 
If I could just be shrunk down small enough to swim in a polish I would choose this one. Every time. 

So which is your favorite? I love them all but my secret favorite is Spring Flutters. Don't tell the other two. 

Make sure you follow Jamie (@kawaiilacquer) on Instagram and give her a like on Facebook so you can be the first to get these when they're released! 



1 comment: