Sunday, March 23, 2014

Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer Spring collection

Yesterday, I had Five Guys. If you know me then you know that I am from California and In-N-Out is basically my life blood. But I had Five Guys. And it. Was. Delicious. 
On to the polish!

Cloud Burst
Cloud Burst! The name is perfect! That's where the rainbows are stored right? In the clouds? Haha whatever you know I'm right. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Boom! Rainbows on my finger nails. 


Secret Garden
Holy. Freaking. Moly. This one is the best polish I've ever seen basically. I love it! Swatch shows 3 coats of this amazing green jelly. 
I'm dying over this one. The base color, the glitters. All perfect. 
I have never wanted to hug a polish more than I do this one. 

Tide Pools
This blue jelly is so stunning to look at. It definitely looks like the ocean. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Oh there's also stars. Which I enjoy because they remind me of sea stars. 
And circle glitter. So much circle glitter. 

Wild Wisteria
I love purple and this was no exception. It's a light lavender with loads of shimmer and flakies. Swatch shows 3 coats. 
On the nail the shimmer kind of disappears but the gorgeous flakies show through.

Last up is Goldstone
Okay. Okay okay. I die every time over this pink and gold combo, I want to collect them all, I do. But this one is amazing, it has some smaller iridescent glitters in there too that make it look out of this world. Swatch shows 2 coats over Revlon Urban.
Those dark blue flashes? Those are the iridescent glitter! Perfect huh. 


The Quick and Dirty: The formula on all of these polishes was amazing, exactly what I've come to expect from Two Gypsies. 

1 comment:

  1. We don't have In N Out where I live, but I love Five Guys! I like my burger toppings to be evenly spread across the burger, so nothing is spilling out in crazy ways (yup, I'm weird like that). Most of the time I view every burger as a burger puzzle that I have to reassemble. I never have to do that at Five Guys! It's always so so so good!

    ReplyDelete