Monday, March 17, 2014

MDJCreations part 2

Yay! Part 2! Aren't you so excited to see what I've got to show you from Melissa this time! I know I am. 

Tropical Getaway
This polish is just another amazing one in the list of amazing polishes from Melissa. I just can't even with this one. It's so squishy! It's more pink than the coral it's showing in pictures. Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat.
Check out all those iridescent glitters! Just amazing the way they look in this jelly.
This one glows like crazy! Again I was tripping on that haha. 

Bloom Where You're Planted
This is such a gorgeous lime green holo! Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat.
It looks so light here but it's definitely a lime green, the macro below is color accurate. 

The Kings Bride
This glitter topper is so unique, unlike anything I've seen before! It's got holo silver glitters and also iridescent glitters in it. Swatch shows 1 coat over Revlon Urban. 
Look at everything going on here! This is crazy! It just makes me mind hurt. 
I'm actually fairly certain that iridescent glitter is fairy flakes. But don't quote me on that. 

If You Like Glitter...
This one is such a pretty gold glitter topper! Swatch shows 1 coat over Wet N Wild Temptation.
Again, there's so much going on! I love it!

Black Opal
Again with the fairy flakes. I mean iridescent glitter. Swatch shows 1 coat over China Glaze What A Pansy. 
I'm at a loss for words with these glitters. They are so delicate and perfect. 

The Kings Daughter
I love glitter and sparkles and pink polish galore and puppies and kittens and things soft to touch. These are a few of my favorite things. Oh and pink glitter. Swatch shows 1 coat over OPI I Theodora You. 
I don't know why but I wasn't expecting the macro to be this mind blowing. I should have known.

The Quick and Dirty: Again, I had no application issues and no fishing for any glitter. All polishes applied buttery smooth and perfect. 

So yeah. I'm in love. With all of these polishes and every polish that's still in Melissas' brain. Seriously though. Make sure you follow her on Instagram (@mdjcreations) to stay up to date on all her latest beauties! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in so much love with these polishes and glitters from @mdjcreations!!! Melissa's mind is all parts lusciousness and disco balls!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete