Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nayll Polish

Today I have some awesome polishes from a new brand called Nayll Polish. They are a very unique brand as you get to custom build your own nail polish! You get to get exactly what you want in a polish without having the mess and needing all the supplies! How cool is that! They also offer a core line of polishes that they have made. I have 3 customs I made and 2 of their polishes to show you. All polishes are topped with their glitter smoothing topcoat and it did as promised, smoothed out the glitter and also dried quick enough for me. So I'll definitely be using their topcoat for really chunky glitters!

First up my 3 customs!
Strawberry Serenade

Oh my goodness is this one sparkly! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.

I wanted to include shots with the bottle because how cute is it that the name I picked is printed on the label! 
This one is intense, it's a pink base literally PACKED with glitter. 

Exploding Roses

If you know me at all you know that I love a good pink/gold glitter combo. So naturally I made one. Swatch shows 1 coat over NOPI How Fairy Nice Of You.
Again, my name on the bottle!
 There's also silver hex in there for good measure. 
Ugh that's just so yummy. 

Bre's Killer Glitter Party

I'll admit, I kind of have up naming them
by this point haha. Swatch shows 1 coat with topcoat over Legion Lacquer Kiwi Lime Pie. 

This one is so fun if I do say so myself!

How pretty is all that glitter! 

Next up are the two premade polishes
I'm On The VIP List
The base color on this one was pretty sheer but it built up. I also didn't even know there was skulls until the 4th coat haha! Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. 
So squishy and glittery!
There was still a little VNL but it wasn't too bad. 
You can kind of see the skulls hiding in there. Take this as a PSA to always flip your polishes upside down first!

Ice Queen Dream
Wow. Just wow. This one is extremely sparkly with all that holo glitter. I can't even wrap my mind around it. Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat.
I just...
I don't have words for this. 
Also that macro is wonderful! 

The Quick And Dirty: Overall formula was good but a little on the thick side for my liking. The jellies were a bit sheer but it was nothing some undies wouldn't fix if you didn't want to do 3/4coats. Glitter payoff is excellent! No fishing for anything. 

Nayll launches Friday, March 21st so be prepared! 
Make sure you follow them on Instagram (@nayll_polish) and head over and give them a like on Facebook so you can stay up to date with all the new additions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment