Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yeah, I'm a polish addict...

Awhile back I bought a few Polish Addict polishes I had been eying that we're discounted and I'm finally getting time to write up the post haha. I have a 7 month old, don't judge me. 
Anyways, here are the ones I bought. 

Vanilla Lace
I love this one, I love it so hard. I've been lemming this since it came out so when it was discounted I bought it so quick you don't even know. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
I'm a sucker for pink and gold glitter combo and seriously, in a nude base? It's just more than I could have ever dreamed of. 
Oh goodness. That glitter. 

50 Shades Of Grey
Yeah, I've read the books. Who hasn't? Swatch shows 1 coat over Essie Go Overboard with topcoat.
This over darker colors is just magic. So much holo glitter goodness. 

Forces Of Nature
I think metallic glitter is really underrated in the indie business. I enjoy it so much! Swatch shows 1 coat over Sinful Colors Pistache with matte topcoat on my ring finger. 
This macro sums up this glitter fairly well, it's very complex and very beautiful. 

Lastly, Glitter In My Veins 
Don't we all have glitter running through our veins? Well if you don't then it's just a matter of time, just you wait. We're like glittery vampires. We'll convert you yet. Swatch shows 1 coat with placement over Zoya Darcy. I did macros of each nail to show you the different glitters. 
Skulls, butterflies and giant hex. 
Dots and stars and more butterflies
Some seriously massive hex going on in there
More stars and bar glitter in every color. 

Seriously, no one does glitter bombs better that PANC, of that I am sure. I love them all, but which is your fav? 


No comments:

Post a Comment