Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bloggers do it best

No really they do. Create polish that is. Today I have Love, Angeline's new Blogger collection to show you all! Plus some more Stuck on Love Nail Shields! 

Shade Of The Evening
Oh. Just oh. That green is perfect. I used her mermaid scale design for my accent finger. Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat. 
I literally love everything about this polish. It reminds me of mallard ducks. Which I love. 
I could just stare at that forever. And ever. 

On The Absence Of
Such a gorgeous white crelly. My accent nail is a gradient with the herringbone nail shield. Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. 
You can see all those amazing flakies here. It adds such depth and dimension to this polish. 
I'm just dead with this macro. So gorgeous! 

Don't Ruffle My Feathers
This was soo mint colored in the bottle but on me it definitely leaned way more green. But it's okay I still love you polish. I used the honeycomb design nail shield on my accent. A few of the inner pieces of honeycomb stuck in the shield when I peeled it off which I liked so I left them in.
Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat. 
I love the subtle golden shimmer in this! Also all the glitter in this is holo so it's uber sparkly.
Haha this looks so much more mint colored here. 

Let Me Fly
I have no words for this polish. It is so stunning in person. Swatch shows 2 thin coats with topcoat.
This one is breathtaking. I couldn't stop staring at my nails. 

If You Want The Rainbow
I have no idea why but this one gave me serious lobster hands so I apologize for that. But this polish is, again, perfection. 
I used the polka dot pattern nail shield for my accent nail. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat. 
Light blue holo with flakies, what more could a girl want. 

Stargazing Monsters
This purple is just gorgeous! It's got so many different colors in it I don't even know! Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat. 
Look at it. Just look at it. Now go buy this. I can't even with all these colors and holo glitters. 


So. I love this entire collection. It was so much more than any pictures show, it is absolutely gorgeous in person. You would be crazy to not get these! 

A little blurb about the Stuck On Love Nail Shields: I love the designs they come in! I found that the best way, at least for me, is to sponge on whatever color I'm putting on top like a gradient. It keeps the polish thin but still opaque and prevents it from getting all up under the nail shield. That being said you can definitely just paint over them if you so choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment