Monday, March 3, 2014

Love Bug 2 by XOXO Nail Candy

Valentines has long past but that's not stopping me from posting a valentines day collection. Don't be cute. Today I've got the Love Bug 2 collection by XOXO Nail Candy. 

Tainted Love
I love me some gray crellies. And bows and holo glitter to boot, goodness I'm done for. I love bows, fun fact: I have one tattooed on my shoulder, it's adorable. 
Swatch is 3 coats with topcoat and fishing for the bigger shaped glitter. 
And skulls. Holo skulls. 

Dat glitter tho, rite? 

My Hearts A Flutter
White crellies make my knees go weak, that's no secret. So naturally I love this one. Swatch shows 3 coats with a teeny bit of fishing for the hearts. 


Mickey Loves Minnie
More bows. Ugh just ugh. Swatch shows 2 coats over Essie Go Overboard with some placement. 
I like how that one Minnie shaped glitter looks like a teeny tiny hole punch got taken to her head. Poor Minnie. 
I don't really care for the Mickey shaped glitter but I don't mind it in this one. 

Lastly (my favorite), Lipstick Kisses
I. Love. This. Polish. Holy moly. I was not expecting that because normally I'm kind of meh about pink polishes. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat although I almost could have gotten away with 1. 
I love this hand pose, so prepare to see it a lot more. What do you guys think of it? Should I make the switch to bottle-less hand posing? 
Check out those flakies, they're so prominent in person! 

This was my first experience with this brand and I'm thrilled! I love them all, but which is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment