Friday, March 28, 2014

Cinema Swatch Lacquers

Today I have a collection from a new to me indie brand to show you all! Cinema Swatch Lacquers has a new collection coming out based on the movie Memoirs Of A Geisha. I love both the movie and the book so I was so excited to get this collection! 
Firstly let's take a look at some nail art I did to match Rachel's logo

Sweet Ice
Sweet Ice is a purple jelly with so many flakies and different shimmers, it's perfection. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
I could look at this all day. 

Sayuri
This polish is so delicate and girly, I love it. A pale pink with pink shimmer and flowers. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. This polish was a tad thick for my preference so I added a bit of thinner and it was perfect. 
I could look at this all day, it's my favorite shade of pink. 

Pumpkin
This may just be my favorite of the group, I love this shade of orange, it's perfect for summer. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat. 
Plus that shimmer! 

Hatsumomo
This one is definitely runner up for favorite of the collection. It's a sheer gray jelly base with copper hex and red holo squares. Swatch shows 2 coats over Sinful Colors Secret Admirer with topcoat. Plus this is a thermal that goes sheer to dark gray. When I swatched this I didn't know it was a thermal, so I'll update with transition pictures! 
How can this one not be a favorite, it's so gorgeous! 

Mameha
This is a shimmery green polish with gold circles. You know me, I love circle glitter. 
Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Oh yeah, there's gold holo hex in there too!

Chiyo
Chiyo is a thermal that is light blue when warm and dark blue when cold. I love this one! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
Here is Chiyo in it's warm state
And in it's dark state! 
Macro shows it in it's cold state
And again in it's cold state. I love love love this polish! 
Those flakies kill me! 

The Quick and Dirty: A few of these polishes were a little thick but it's nothing thinner didn't fix. I loved all of these polishes and they definitely represented the movie excellently! 

Make sure you follow Rachel (@cinemaswatchlacquers) on Instagram for updates on availability! 

No comments:

Post a Comment