Saturday, March 15, 2014

MDJCreations part 1

So I have a confession to make. I LOVE glitters that look like there's everything but the kitchen sink in there. You know the ones I'm talking about, with too many glitters to name. Well today I have 6 polishes today and 6 tomorrow from MDJCreations and let me tell you, Melissa is awesome at making-everything-but-the-kitchen-sink polishes.

Orchid Of Enchantment
This is a purple scattered holo with so many glitters in here. This was the first one I tried and I LOVE it. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Seriously, just look at all that glitter, I can't even begin to describe them all! But they're mostly holo so this polish is a stunner. 
So purples are notoriously hard to photograph color accurately but this macro is the closest to the true color of these three pictures. This one faintly glows in the dark but my camera was being stubborn, you can definitely see it in person though. 

Rose Of Sharon
This is another scattered holo with tons of glitter and it's no surprise I love this one just as much as the first. Swatch shows 2 thin coats with topcoat. 
There's iridescent glitter in here that make this polish come alive. I love iridescent glitters so...there's that. 
This one also glows in the dark faintly but my camera wouldn't capture it. 
Super Fruit
I was definitely unsure about this one on the bottle but once I got it on it was an instant favorite. I'm going to covet my bottle for fear of ever running out. Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat. 
I just can't even handle this. I can't. Such a squishy green jelly with glitter! This was actually much more like green in person than it's showing here, it's very vibrant. 
Oh yeah, it also glows in the dark. How cool is that! I kept waving my fingers around tripping on the fact that my finger nails were glowing haha. 

Creative Genius Take Flight
This one had a slight duochrome affect to me, between blue and green. Very pretty with tons of glitter. Swatch shows 1 coat over black with topcoat. 
There is micro bar glitter in a lot of these polishes but I really don't mind micro bar glitter at all! 
I tried doing this one on it's own and it was still pretty sheer at 4 coats so I decided to layer it. The options are endless with this, I'd love to see it over blue or green. 

Oceans Deep
This is such a squishy blue jelly! It's so dainty with the smaller micro glitters but still so sparkly. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
This one had a scattered holo and teal shimmer that was prominent on the nail but not in the bottle which was a switch for once haha! Words cannot express my love for this polish! 

Reign For Eternity
I will always love black scattered holo polishes. They look like instant galaxies! This was 3 coats of this black jelly with topcoat.
This polish is crazy up in here, the scattered holo plus the insane amount of holo glitter is just...perfection. 

The Quick and Dirty: There was no application issues or fishing for glitter at all. Every polish applies like a dream! 

Do you see what I'm saying about Melissa being amazing? Her glitter mixes are SO unique! Every polish of hers is unlike any I have in my stash and I love them all! Do you love everything-but-the-kitchen-sink (EBTKS) polishes as much as I do? 


No comments:

Post a Comment