Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish

I'm pretty excited to share today's post with you guys! I have 3 polishes from new to me indie brand Sweet Heart Polish! 

David

This is a glitter that can be worn layered or on it's own. It is GORGEOUS! Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat and one coat over black. 

This is so sparkly! In the sun it just lights up, I love it! 

My head is going to explode, so much holo sparkliness. 

Justin

This is a pink/red micro glitter. It is just as sparkly and gorgeous. Swatch shows 3 coats on it's own and 1 coat over black. 
I didn't get a sun shot of this one but it is just as sparkly and beautiful as the previous one. 

Matthew
Again, this one is beautiful! It's a silver micro glitter. Swatch shows 1 coat over various colors and 4 coats on it's own. 
This one looks amazing in the sun, it's so stunning!
One coat over blue
One coat over black
One coat over green
4 coats on it's own. 

Check out the gorgeous iridescent glitter in there! It's in all 3 of these polishes and adds so much interest to them. I love Matthew as a replacement to China Glaze Fairy Dust so I've used it in some galaxy nails. 

The Quick And Dirty: All of these polishes applied beautifully, no issues to report there. They are sparkly and holo and gorgeous, I love all three of them! 

Make sure you follow @sweet_heart_polish on Instagram for updates on availability! 

No comments:

Post a Comment