Thursday, June 5, 2014

MOAR Kawaii lacquer!

Okay really, by now you should know that I have an unhealthy obsession with all that is Kawaii nail lacquer. I can't get enough of the amazing unicorn crack (polish) that Jamie makes. I can't even. I have her summer collection and the 4th of July duo to show off today and I've got my excited face on. The summer collection is up first! 

Beach Ball Party
Okay.
Okay okay okay. Dots. This one is amazing, if you only get one get this one! There's holo dust and micro glitter and CIRCLES. This is one coat over black. 
Waaaah I just want to hug this polish! Teeny tiny white micro glitter! 
Plus circles. Can you sense my excitement?

Deep Blue Sea
So I may have lied earlier get this one if you only get one!! It's a super squishy blue jelly with SO MUCH GLITTER. Plus a super sexy blue shimmer. Swatch shows 3 coats plus topcoat.
And teeny tiny little baby stars! 
I don't know if this is like an appropriate phrase to use with a polish but I would consider this one is a panty dropper. That's right. I went there. 

I'll Be A Happy Snowman
 Hahahahah my Olaf. He looks like he's had a stroke and the side of his face is droopy. Oh goodness. Anyways. This is one coat over FAT Lacquers Perfectly Crispy Crust. 
There's literally a melted snowman on my nails! Love it.
Plus there's holo snowmen in there! There's one on my pinky in the above swatch. This polish will include a little baggie of the glitter that can be used for placement. 

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
It was a teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini that she wore for the first time today! That song! It's so stuck in my head! Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. 
Those dots though! This makes me look super tan which I like haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment