Saturday, June 28, 2014

DUH Nail Polish

I've recently discovered an intense love for a subtle glitter polish. Wanna see what I mean? Well check out these polishes (Life's a Beach collection) from Duh Nail Polish and you'll see what I mean. 

She Sells Seashells

Oh my. Oh my, oh my, oh my! This one is everything I thought it would be and more! It's a light pink crelly with blue, purple and coral glitters. Plus an amazing shimmer! Swatch shows 3 thin coats plus topcoat.
I just want to hug this one, it's so girly and delicate.
AHHH I'm dying at this glitter combo. My heart! 

Toes In The Sand
This one is seriously my favorite of the three. I don't know why but I love it with all my heart. Swatch shows 3 thin coats.
JUST LOOK AT THIS. It's perfect! It's polish perfection! 
Ugh I could just live in that macro forever, k bye. 

Whispering Waves
Oh this blue. It's stolen my heart (sorry She Sells Seashells) but I mean really can you blame me. Swatch shows 4 thin coats, but it was pretty good at 3. 
For real though, I'm obsessed with all of Danyls glitter combinations. They're stunning! 

The Quick and Dirty: uhhh so yeah. You need all three of these and you need them now. Like you needed them yesterday. Go get them. No formula issues to report. So go buy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment