Friday, June 13, 2014

The mother of all Love, Angeline posts!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging more frequently so today I have Love, Angeline polishes Rainforest Of the Sea collection to share with you! I've also used her Stuck On Love Nail Shields in most of my swatches and I love them! 
Operation Sun
Operation Sun is GORGEOUS. It's a yellow jelly with flakies and irridescent and shimmery goodness. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat and some stars using the star shield. 
Whoa. Just whoa. This one is so complex! And formula was awesome for a yellow.

Sea Urchin
Oh my jelly goodness! This one is love! Swatch shows 4 coats on it's own with topcoat, and 2 coats over OPI Vant To Bite My Neck. 
I had no idea this polish had this awesome shimmer in it! 

Marine Life
I love microglitter, they look awesome and beautiful and this is no exception. It's got green and purple glitter. Formula was a little thicker but that's because of all the glitter. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Holy goodness I could stare at that macro all day long. 
And this macro!! Oh my goodness I'm dead.

Spawning Sponges 
The glitter mix on this one is just amazing! Plus my accent nail kind of rocks! I used the X nail shield. Swatch shows 1 coat over China Glaze Highlight Of My Summer. 
That blue glitter is massive and perfect.
Ugh this one rocks.

Last up for today is Sinking Flora
This polish right here. Instant favorite, definitely a must have. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat. It's a teal with subtle holo and golden shimmer with blue/purple flakies.
Those flakies though!
Flaaaaakkkkiiiiieeees! I DIE! 

The Quick and Dirty: formula was excellent on all of them, the microglitter was a little thicker but it had to be in order to be opaque with the glitter. Love them all! Can't wait to show you all the second half tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment