Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More Love, Angeline!

Today I have the rest of Love, Angeline's Rainforest of the Sea collection! 
Corraline
This one is so neon it freaked the heck out of my camera haha! But it's an awesome microglitter! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Teen tiny pink and yellow glitters! Like I've said, I love microglitters. Formula was a little thick but only because of the density of glitter.
 
Lunar Love
To me this is the must have on this half! It's a baby pink crelly with teeny tiny blue/purple hex and blue shimmer, it just glows!
You can see the irridescent blue hex near the tip of my nail. 
This picture isn't color accurate, but it shows how much this one just glows! I love it!! 

Plankton
Again this one is pretty bright, but it's another awesome microglitter! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
Haha I can't get over how cute microglitters are!

Shallow Waters
This one...it's just amazing! Swatch shows 3 coats over OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay with topcoat. It's a pretty sheer base but I think you can get it opaque with 4 thickish coats. 
This one is just super squish, I love it!

Titilating Tentacles
Holy. Moly. This glitter bomb is the bomb.com. I layered one coat over black with topcoat.
So magical. Love the holo glitters!


The Quick and Dirty: all polishes have an excellent formula with the exception of the dense microglitters. I love them all, such a unique combo of colors on all of these!
What're your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment