Friday, June 20, 2014

The last of The Love Angeline army

If you follow me on Instagram then you know that a while back I got a massive box filled with Love, Angeline polishes and today marks the last post on the contents of that wonderful box. The last collection I have to share is the Carebear collection! This is a collection of amazingly adorable glitter toppers! 
Take That Cheer and Shove It!
This one is so girly, it's got pink, silver, black, and gray hex in it! The silver is all holo and yummy. Swatch shows 1 coat over OPI I Theodora You. I also used the X Stuck on Love Nail Shields for my double accent nail.
Look at that silver holo hex, stealing the show over there. Show off.

Naive Dreamer
I love blue and I love glitter toppers so...I love this so hard. Blue, black, gray, and silver glitter in this one. Swatch shows 1 coat over China Glaze At Vase Value. I also used the cloud Stuck On Love Nail Shield. 
Again, these color combos are perfect. So delicate and cute.

Sunny Side Down
The name on this one makes me giggle every time haha. I had a brilliant idea to use the Giraffe nail shield for this one but then I went and added glitter over it and killed the look. Hind sight is 20/20 right. Anyways, swatch shows 1 coat over FAT Lacquers Ice Cold Brewsky.
Yellow circles! Be still my heart.

Nobody Likes A Klutz
I'm a serious klutz and can vouch for the name of this polish, it's true haha. In college I tripped UP the same set of steps twice. And it wasn't even stairs, it was like two steps. Anyways. Swatch shows 1 coat over China Glaze Grass Is Lime Greener.
I'm just realizing that there's dots in most of these polishes. That makes my heart so happy!

No Need To Be Greedy
Okay, this is my favorite! I used one coat over China Glaze In A Lily Bit. Such a perfect combo! 
No dots in this one but I'm totally okay with that. 

The Quick and Dirty: this set of 5 glitter toppers is a must have in my opinion. They're versatile and glitter payoff is excellent. I think they're all perfect for doing glitter gradients with which I love. 

I used Love, Angeline's Stuck On Love Nail Shields for all of my accent nails and I love them! They make it easy to spice up an otherwise simple mani. I'll have a full review on them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment