Wednesday, June 11, 2014

4th of July duo!

4th of July is just around the corner! And this makes me so excited! When I was pregnant I couldn't wait for 4th of July because it meant that I only had one month left until my little man was here. Well now it means I only have 1 month left until his birthday! Seriously where does the time go? Anyways, I've got Kawaii Lacquers 4th of July duo to show you guys today. Spoiler: I love it! 

Violet Nightshade
Whoa! Look at that! This polish is awesome, it has a slight shift from blue to purple because of how packed with shimmer it is! There's also tiny blue flakies. Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat. 
Ugh I just want to hug this! Because of all it's amazingness in a bottle getting a bottle shot was so hard so I don't have one to show you. 

Team America
Obviously I did this swatch when I still had baby claws haha. This glitter topper is perfect for the 4th of July! I know what my fingers will be wearing, do you? Swatch shows 1 coat over an unnamed silver Color Club and Wet N Wild Teal Slowly And See.
Here it is over blue, which I love! 
And also over silver which I love even more! This would look awesome over a silver holo. Trying that ASAP! 
Mmmm those squares.

The Quick And Dirty: formula was excellent on both polishes, as per usual for Jamie. I believe they're available now, but if not they will be soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment