Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reverie Summer 2014 collection

Recently Grayson has started cruising and now I'm super scared guys. He's going to be walking soon. My baby is going to be walking! Ugh. Anyways, today I have the summer collection from Reverie Nail Lacquer. I'm going to preface this review with this: I'm going to be buying this whole collection in full size. Like on launch day. I'm setting my alarm so I don't forget. Reverie is formerly known as Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer, you've seen them featured on my blog before. On to the polish! 
Orchid
This polish is so pretty! It's a light lilac holo and it's breath taking. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat but it was pretty much good at two coats.
This color is like a chameleon, it looked pretty light on my light box but very purple in the sun. Regardless, love!
I know this photo is blurry, but look! Holo!

Mermaid Scales
Waaah, I wish I could convey the amazingness that is this polish to you! It is just GLOWING. It's got blue/teal micro glitters along with what looks to me like some irridescent hex in there that is just plain amazing. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
Do you see what I'm saying?! Glowing! 

Agave
Ahhh. This one is so light and delicate. It's a breath of fresh air. This is a light blue base with gold micro flakies. I love it! Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat. 
This one is so unique! Those flakies! 

Seascape
Hello there gorgeous! Where have you been all my life! Seascape is an amazing nude crelly with blue and yellow glitters. Plus an amazing golden shimmer. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat.
I'll admit it, I hugged this polish.

Andromeda
HOLY CRAP.
 That's right, I said it, all caps and in bold. I had to. LOOK AT IT. Dead. Such a squishy blue jelly and the glitters are perfection! If you only get one get this one! Swatch shows 3 coats plus topcoat.
Omg this would look amazing matte also! 
Le sigh.

Summer Wine
I LIED. This one, get this one! My eyeballs can't handle this much gorgeousness. This must be what love is like. A perfect red jelly with irridescent and red, orange and pink glitters?!? Really! Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat.
Be still my beating heart, I just can't even. 

The Quick and Dirty: you need these all. Formula was perfection and just a dream on them all, no issues needed to be reported! 

This collection launches tomorrow so really, don't miss any of these. Make sure you follow them on Instagram for all the latest updates (@reverienaillacquer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment