Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Laquerlicious haul!

I got some new lovely Laquerlicious polishes recently and I've used them all in some gorgeous manis! 

Gold Digger
I have no words for this polish, it is stunning! I wore it for 3 days and didn't want to take it off! Swatch shows 3 easy coats with topcoat.
That macro!

Chasing Rainbows
I saw Jess use this in a Dino-barfing glitter mani and knew I had to recreate it! Swatch shows 1 coat over Color Club Wicker Park with topcoat.
Seriously there is so many different holo glitters in this! 

At The Lake
This polish is part of a neon trio and this is stunning! It's got neon blue and purple glitters with a strong shimmer. Swatch shows 1 coat over a Wet N Wild blue.
Haha this macro totally isn't color accurate, don't know what happened there!
Love!

Lemon Limeade
 
I used 1 coat over a dark green Wet N Wild. This is a neon green glitter topper with a gold shimmer. So amazing! 
Holy amazingness!

Silver Linings & Beat The Heat
I think these two polishes were made for each other! They look so amazing together, like perfect Barbie nails! Each required 3 coats with topcoat to reach opacity. Silver Linings is made up of all holo silver glitter and it is AMAZING. Beat The Heat is full of neon pink glitter and some hot orange glitter too, plus a gorgeous shimmer.
Ugh this is gorgeous! It's perfect for summer. 
Mmm that macro. 

The Quick and Dirty: all of these polishes had an excellent formula and amazing glitter payoff! I loved each one of them more than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment