Saturday, November 22, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty

Today I have some swatches of a new-to-me Canadian brand called Trust Fund Beauty. I've long admired them on Instagram for the hilarious names of some polishes. I love the opulence of this brand and I really love that they're 5-free and cruelty free. 

The first polish I have to share is called Bitch Please
Bitch Please
How hilarious is that name? I laughed for a good minute when I saw it. It's a super pigmented light lavender foil but in every picture I took it showed up silver. I swear it's lavender in person haha. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat but it was nearly good with 1 coat. It also works really well for stamping over white or black. 
Last is my favorite, What's A Budget?
What's A Budget?
This polish is gorgeous! It's such a pretty color, and again super pigmented! Very nearly a one coater which for me is a rare find. I have a feeling this would be excellent for stamping too. 

All in all I'm extremely pleased with the two polishes I was able to try, the formula on both was impeccable, they both basically applied themself. I love that they both play nicely with stamping since that's been my go to nail art lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment