Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Super Dashing Trio, Duh!

I'm Today I get to share an awesome collab between a few of my favorite brands! Duh Nail Polish, Supernatural Lacquer, and Dashing Housewife Polish. 

First up is Crunchy Leaves by Dashing Housewife Polish
This totally reminds me of fall, with leaves everywhere changing colors! I love this hard. It's got a cool toned taupe base with all sorts of fall colored teeny tiny glitters, plus a gorgeous, but camera shy, gold shimmer. 
Formula was as awesome as the glitter combo, only two amazingly creamy coats plus topcoat. 

Cozy 'Round The Fire from Duh Nail Polish.
Why hello white creamy perfection. This totally reminds me of marshmallows. I don't know why though haha. Flakies, so many flakies in a white crelly base. Love at first sight. 
Seriously tho, brown, red, and gold flakies plus gold shimmer?! What even! My heart! Swatch shows 2 amazing coats plus topcoat. 

Last up is Family Don't End With Blood by Supernatural Lacquer
This one may just take it for being my favorite! It's a medium brown metallic holo. Now fair warning this is a teensy bit brushstrokey so my swatch shows 2 coats plus another coat sponged on top to get rid of brush strokes. 
My fingers are so oily here lmao! But I wanted to show you guys the holo and of course the sun hid for days. It's way more prominent in person though. 
Dem sparkles tho. 

This trio will be available on Friday at 12 pm PST in limited quantities, so don't miss out on these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment