Friday, November 21, 2014

Starrily Nails

Today I have something super awesome to show you! I have three polishes from Starrily Nails to show off! 
Starting with one of my favorites Christmas Miracle.
Christmas Miracle
This one is a crazy duochrome that goes from purple to green, it's also got gold flakies and what looks to me like gold micro hex. I love it!
Christmas Miracle
You can kind of see the purple near my cuticles but it was pretty camera shy. It's definitely there in person though! Swatch shows 2 coats plus topcoat.
Christmas Miracle

Next up is the sister to Christmas Miracle, it's called Silent Night
Silent Night
This one is so gorgeous! I can't even! It's such a crazy multichrome, it goes from blue to red to green all with these amazing holo glitters. I love this one so hard.
Silent Night
Look at the shiftyness happening in the bottle, it's crazy! Swatch show 2 coats plus topcoat.
Silent Night
Last up is fan favorite Gumballs
Gumballs
Hello neon circle glitters. This rocks my socks off, just look at it! What! I can't even with this. Dead. Swatch shows 1 coat over white.
Gumballs

All in all this was such a good introduction to this brand, I love all three that I was sent to try!  I believe Gumballs is sold out at the moment so give them a follow on instagram to keep up to date on when it'll be back in stock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment