Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rain City Lacquer Trio

Today is such a good day, I got some wonderful news! I can't wait to share it with you all. :) I have an awesome trio to show off from Rain City Lacquer! This trio launches on Black Friday and you definitely don't want to miss out on it! It consists of three gorgeous jelly glitter polishes. I'll post all the links down below for you to make sure you stay up to date on all the necessary info! 

First up is Happy Holly Days
Happy Holly Days
Happy Holly Days
Well hello there gorgeous polish! This jelly is basically what dreams are made of! It's such a gorgeous shade of red and the glitters complement it perfectly. I used three coats plus topcoat for this swatch.
Happy Holly Days (matte)
Happy Holly Days (matte)
I had to make it matte, I mean how could I not! It's stunning both ways.
Macro goodness
Tree Lighting
Tree Lighting
Tree Lighting
This green is life! How have I lived my life so long without this polish! The jelly base with this combination of glitters is just breathtaking. This was 4 thin coats with topcoat and a teeny bit of fishing for stars but nothing bad or annoying at all. It was a joy to apply.
Tree Lighting (matte)
Tree Lighting (matte)
How lovely does this look matte? It's Christmas perfection!
Macro goodness
Last up is Sparkling Cider
Sparkling Cider
Sparkling Cider
This one is a touch more sheer than the other two but I still really enjoy it! If you wanted more opaque coverage you could layer it over a similar base color, but for me the VNL didn't bother me. It's definitely unique to my 1,000+ collection and I like that. I used 4 thin coats plus topcoat.
Sparkling Cider (matte)
Sparkling Cider (matte)
How cool does this look matte? The flakies almost make it look cloudy and it looks really neat!
Macro goodness
So, what do you all think of this trio? I love jellies with glitter so I loved them all!
Shop | Instagram | Facebook

2 comments: