Friday, January 3, 2014

KBShimmer multi/duochromes

So for Christmas I got like 7 KBShimmer polishes and I'm slowly working through them. I decided to do the whatever chromes first because those were the ones I was most unsure about.

This is 2 coats of Myth You Lots with topcoat. 
Plus a cute girly accent nail. 
The holo is much more prominent in person, and so is the duochrome. This is purple with flashes of a bronze color.

Next is Rollin' With The Chromies, 3 coats with topcoat. 
This one is blue with purple flashes, again much more holo in person. 
I originally thought this one would be similar to Myth You Lots but I was so wrong, it's blue with purple flashes, and is so gorgeous. 
Here's a sun shot of the holo!
This is my favorite of the chrome ones I got! The holo mutes the color shifts but it's so worth it.

This is Pretty In Punk. 
A pretty green with holo and purple flashes. 
The purple flashes are subtle because of the holo, but it's still very pretty in person.  This is 3 coats no topcoat. 

The last one of the chromes I received was Urban Camo. It's the non holo brother to Pretty In Punk.
This was 4 coats with topcoat on my outer 2 fingers, and 2 coats over black on my inner fingers. 
This was the only non holo chrome I got and you can clearly see the color shift to this one! 
The purple is very striking in person, and at some angles you can even see flashes of blue.

Overall I loved these. I was unsure if I would like the multi chrome effect but I actually really like it a lot. It's different and very pretty! 

Which one of the mutichomes is your favorite? I'll definitely have to pick up the rest! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment