Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Trelly Polish Valentines Trio

If you follow me on IG then you know that I got some pretty epic nail mail yesterday. Here's the first group of many swatches, Trelly Polish's Valentines day Trio. 

First up is my favorite: Buttercream & Sprinkles
I love the nude and neon combo and this is gorgeous. This is 3 coats with topcoat.
There's bar glitter in this and you know what, I like it. So sue me. Maybe it's because it's neon bar glitter.
Neon pink stars, hex in all sizes, bar glitter, and at least 2 different sizes of squares. 
The nude base color is very similar to OPI My Vampire Is Buff. 

Next up is True Blue
This is a white crelly with blue and purple glitter in literally every shape and size. 
This was 3 coats with topcoat. 
Hearts! Plus so many dots so obviously I love it. 

Last in the Valentines Day Trio is You're Such A Sweet-Tart
This was 1 coat over NOPI Sweet On Pete with topcoat. 
This is such a happy glitter topper, and it totally reminds me of sweet tarts. And valentines day. 
Here's a close up on the nail.

And in the bottle. This is so yummy!

All three of these polishes had a good formula and excellent glitter payoff. 

I love that these polishes are valentines-y but not so much so that you couldn't wear them year round. Seriously I have big plans for Buttercream & Sprinkles. 









No comments:

Post a Comment