Thursday, January 30, 2014

Trelly Polish's Alice collection

Today's post is pretty long but you'll definitely enjoy it! I have the Alice collection by Trelly Polish plus a bonus polish at the end. Let's just get started because this is a big one. 

First up is It's Always Tea Time
This may just be my favorite of the whole collection but I could say that about all of these. This was 3 coats with topcoat. 
There's so many different glitters in this one: just feast your eyes on it. 
Here's the worst macro I've ever taken in my life. It makes it look boring but seriously there's so much glitter hiding in that blue milky goodness. 

I Happen To Love Rabbits
This was one coat over CG First Mate with topcoat. 
Okay no this one is my favorite. For some reason it reminds me of a night sky and I just love it. I'm curious to see how it'll look over black.
Okay here's a better macro than the last one haha.

Down The Rabbit Hole
This is 3 coats with topcoat. 
I love this one so much, it's in a league of it's own because it's so soft and delicate. I was geniuinely sad to take this one off. 
Be still my beating heart some of the glitter is teeny tiny squares. 

We're All Mad Here
This is 3 coats of this vibrant purple crelly. It does lean towards the jelly side but that gives it an awesome squishyness. My pictures make it look like a deeper purple but the color in the bottle is accurate. 
 Seriously though, check out that glitter.

Someone Will Lose Their Head
This was two coats over Ulta Smoke And Mirrors. 
I clearly need a new topcoat haha, ignore the bubbles and admire the glitter!
I love the unique color combo on this one, it's unexpected but on so cute and girly.

Entirely Bonkers
This was 1 coat over OPI You're Such A Budapest with placement of the hearts. 
Not only does this one have some awesome glitter, it's got holo dust in it too! 

A Very Un-Birthday
This was two coats over Kleancolor Kawaii Stuff. 
This is such a happy mix of colors, it's so vibrant and so cheery! 

Do You Play Croquet?
I actually don't, how kind of this polish to ask though. In all seriousness, this was two coats over black. This also has the holo dust!
I love the pink/red/orange/yellow combo of this one. The holo is just an added bonus!
Plus those dots? I die!

Lastly is The Tag Read "Eat Me"
I'm dying over these nude and glitter combos, holy moly I love them! This was 3 coats with topcoat. 
I don't even mind the bar glitter. Because neon. 
This is so complex and so pretty!

Phew that was long! Here's a bonus polish that was an exclusive to the January Glitter Box!

Kissing Way Past Midnight
This one is SO. SPARKLY. If you didn't pick the January box up then you seriously missed out. Oh and this is one coat over black. 
Omg. I can't even with this polish. I'm dead! 
Love, love, loooove. 

It goes without saying that the formula on all of these was excellent, no fishing on any glitters. I am in love with all of Cassie's polish, they have rocked my world. Make sure you follow her on Instagram (@trellypolish) for updates on restocks and sneak peeks because I know It's Alwaya Tea Time is already sold out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment