Monday, December 23, 2013

Royal Polish

I have 5 polishes from the Happily Ever After collection from a newish (new to me at least) indie brand called Royal Polish. 

The first one is Shining Armor, a yummy black jelly with silver hex in various sizes. 
This is two super easy coats with topcoat. It was so buttery smooth and easy to work with. The combination is so subtle and classy, I love it. 
Mm, jelly squishyness. 
The depth in iust two coats is so gorgeous. 

This is Ball Gown, the most perfect steely blue with pink shimmer. 
This was 3 coats with topcoat. 
This seriously reminds me of Cinderellas gown in polish form, it's gorgeous. 
The pink shimmer is much more pronounced in person, but it's very pretty!

Crown Jewels is my favorite of the whole collection. 
Gold holo glitter, pink holo glitter, and dots. Seriously, no wonder I love it. 
One coat over Kleancolor Green Grass. One coat! So much glitter! And so insanely sparkly! I love pink and gold glitters so it's no surprise I love this one too. 

Once Upon A Time
This looks like a plain red in pictures but there is so much gold glitter in this, it's very prominent in person. 
I don't normally like reds on me, but this one is very wearable, it's a really warm red color. 
See there's the gold glitter!

Prince Charming
This was one coat over OPI Live And Let Die and a gradient with topcoat.
This is so sneaky, I thought it was just blue, white, and gold shreds but there's also blue hex glitter that sparkle like mad! 

Which are your favorites? I like Crown Jewels (obv) and surprisingly Once Upon A Time. 

Make sure you follow Royal Polish on Instagram (@royalpolish) for updates on when these will be available! 






No comments:

Post a Comment