Thursday, January 9, 2014

This is the beginning of a KBShimmer addiction

Today I have the other 5 KBShimmer polishes that I received for Christmas! I have 3 jellies, one crelly, and a glitter bomb. 

Let's just jump right in! 

This is I Got A Crush On Blue and it's a gorgeous blue jelly with silver holo hex in literally every size. 
This is 4 coats with China Glaze Glistening Snow on my accent nail. 
All of the jellies took 4 Bre coats to get opaque but would probably only take 3 normal person coats. 

Snow Flaking Way is a gorgeous purple jelly with light blue holo glitter and silver holo glitter, including dots and snowflakes. 
Again this is 4 coats with topcoat. 
This one is so gorgeous, and it would be easy to skip the snowflakes so you can wear it year round. 

Green Hex And Glam is a dark green jelly with silver holo hex in every size. It's the sister from another mister to I Got A Crush On Blue.
Again, 4 coats with topcoat.
Oh my goodness, this one is so gorgeous, I could stare at it all day long.

Will Yule Marry Me? Is a navy blue crelly base with silver holo hex and dots and tiny blue micro glitter.
This is 2 coats with topcoat and matte topcoat on my middle finger. 
This one is so delicate to me, I love it! 

The last one I have to show you is Toast-ess With The Mostest.
This is 1 coat over Color Club Wicker Park.
I have been lemming this one forever, I am a sucker for this color combo. The gold and bronze and pink glitter gets me every time.

BONUS!

I'm wearing two different glitter toppers here, can you tell which two fingers?
No? Well fine.
This is KBShimmer Toastess With The Mostest and Legion Lacquer Royals. 
Royals has big gold circle glitter, micro bar glitter, and over all more pink glitter than the KBShimmer. 
TWTM has big silver circle glitter and has more gold glitter than the Legion Lacquer. 
All in all I love them both equally, they each have their own look to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment