Friday, April 4, 2014

Euphoric Lacquer + Catch 22 Concepts

I really haven't felt like blogging lately and I'm sure the fact that I feel like crap has something to do with it. But I have 2 more reviews to do. I apologize in advance if I'm absent a little more. 

Shannon of Catch 22 and Jill of Euphoric Lacquer have teamed up to offer a necklace and exclusive polish duo! 
The polish is named A Few Of My Favorite Things and it is gorgeous! Let's start with the necklace first though. 
The necklace is 18 inches long and has the cutest little heart clasp at the back. All of Shannon's jewelry is extremely well made, my son pulls on it hard and it's still perfect! 
In case you didn't believe me here is proof lmao. 
The necklace is just as gorgeous as the accompanying polish. 

Now onto the polish:
I apologize for the wound on my finger, my son scratched me with his toe. A Few Of My Favorite Things is the squishyest most gorgeous jelly around! I believe this was 4 thin coats but it was good at 3. 
And of course I had to mattify it! I'm dead, just dead! 
Mmmm jelly. 

The Quick And Dirty: This necklace is EXCELLENT quality and the polish is just a dream, it applies wonderfully and is gorgeous! 

Again, this polish is only available as a duo set with the necklace. I believe the cost of the set will be $18 but don't quote me on that! Make sure you follow Euphoric Lacquer (@euphoriclacquer) and Catch 22 (@catch22concepts) on Instagram for availability's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment