Sunday, April 6, 2014

Paint Nail Studio

Today I have two polishes to show you from a new-to-me indie brand Paint Nail Studio! Let's get right to it. 

Charlotte
This is one coat over OPI Incognito In Sausalito. This glitter topper has irridescent, gold, and white satin glitters. It is stunning! And you could probably get it opaque on it's own. 
I love the irridescent glitters in this! 

Lastly I have Love In Bloom
This is a pretty pastel glitter topper with white hearts. One coat over China Glaze In A Lily Bit. 
I love dots so naturally I love this too!

The Quick And Dirty: There was no fishing required or any other formula issues to report! 

Overall it was a very good first experience with Paint Nail Studio. I love the unique combinations! Make sure you head over and follow @paintnailstudio on Instagram for updates on all new polishes! Plus you should pick up Charlotte, it's gorgeous. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment