Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kawaii Lacquer 100 Acre Woods

Today I have Kawaii Lacquers newest collection! It based on Winnie The Pooh so its titled the 100 Acre Woods collection. I love Winnie The Pooh. I will admit that readily so I'm just going to tell you right now that I love this collection with all my childhood.

Oh, Bother!














This polish is so unique! But at the same time it is so perfect for Pooh. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.


There are literally so many different red glitters in here, its so complex. Most of the glitters are holo too so there's that.















I also did some really cute Pooh nail art. Which is a phrase I never thought I would type.

















It's Hard To Be Brave












Piglet! I love Piglet! It's so weird to me that Piglet is a boy. This is a light pink base with tons of pink glitter in every size. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.


















This polish is so jam packed with pink glitter! It's become my new favorite pink polish. Like ever.
















Seriously though, just look at all this glitter, there was absolutely no fishing required at all for any of the bigger glitters. SO MUCH GLITTER.

Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoooooo!















I have to admit, at first I was super confused who this polish was supposed to be. Don't make fun of me. I realized it was Tigger eventually. This is a sheer orange jelly with orange shimmer, black glitter (holo!) and pink dots. Loooove.

















This is two coats over Sinful Colors Anchors Away with topcoat.

















This is three coats on it's own. It's so squishy as a jelly, I love it on its own so much!

















This polish is so unique! I enjoy it a lot.

It's Not Much Of A Tail
















This is a glitter topper with pink, gray and black glitters, plus holo microglitter. This is one coat over NOPI How Fairy Nice Of You.

















Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with the black rectangles? They're a close second to dots. And triangles.



















The Quick And Dirty: I warned you, I love all of these polishes. All had excellent formula and I love the new wide brush that Jamie is switching over to! No fishing or other application problems to report. Which is your favorite? I love Oh, Bother! and It's Hard To Be Brave

These will be available Jamie's etsy shop on April 19th so don't miss out! Make sure you give her a like on facebook and on instagram to stay up to date with all the newest releases. I know she has another gorgeous collection coming out that I'll have swatches of soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment