Sunday, October 27, 2013

The triangle ruffian, chevron tip dotticure

I have no idea what to call this mani. Is it a chevron tip dotticure? Is it a triangle dotty ruffian? I want to plead with my nails and beg them to tell me the answer. But then I remember they're just nails and they are just as clueless as me.
I was inspired by @cassansaurus on IG. Her mani was beautiful and elegant in black and white. But I am not as refined. Not too sure I could rock such an elegant mani so I opted for neons because well, neons. Do I really need more justification? I think not. 
For this look I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Orly Glowstick, and OPI My Vampire Is Buff. Aaarg neons! Quit being so difficult! All I did was love you neons! 
My lobster hands! I promise I'm not actually that sunburnt looking. 

Okay, last picture. 
Without further ado, I present to you the 'Dotty Chevron Ruffian Tips'. No? I'll keep thinking about the name...





No comments:

Post a Comment