Thursday, July 17, 2014

Laquerlicious Week Day 4 & 5

Wow the last two days of Laquerlicious week are a teeny bit late. Sorry about that, I went on a road trip to Oregon and hardly had wifi! Anyways, here's the tail end of the Laquerlicious polishes. 

I Can See Clearly Now



This polish is so unique! It has translucent glitters in so many different colors and shapes. I love it! Swatch shows 1 coat over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

Tri A Different Angle



Well hello there! I've said it before and I'll say it every time: Michelle's glitter mixes are stunning! There's so much going on but it's all so awesome. Swatch shows 1 coat over black.

Two Tickets To Paradise



I wasn't sure if I would like this polish but once it was on I never wanted to take it off! Swatch shows 1 coat over Essie Cashmere Bathrobe.

On Vacation



First things first: that shimmer! What! This one is amazing just like the other 3 glitter toppers I showed. Swatch shows 1 coat over China Glaze In A Lily Bit. 

I hope you enjoyed Laquerlicious Week, even if it was truncated a little! 

No comments:

Post a Comment