Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Laquerlicious Week Day 3

Behold! Day 3!

Midnight At The Oasis
I don't have enough words to tell you how much you need this polish. Like...you need it. End of story, your collection will never be complete without it. Swatch shows 1 coat over a Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer but I can't remember the name of it. 
Holy crap. JUST HOLY CRAP.

Pool Party After Dark
This one is so fun! It's got so many different colors of glitter, I love it! Swatch shows 1 coat over China Glaze At Vase Value. 
Oh my gah. Have I mentioned lately how awesome Michelle's glitters are?! Well they're awesome. 
You know how some indies will brag and be like 'oh there's over ten different glitters in there!' Well Michelle has them all beat. I literally can't even count all the different glitter. 

The Quick and Dirty: excellent formula, EXCELLENT glitter payoff. I love both of these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment