Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ember by Smokey Mountain Lacquers

Today I have something super special to show you! I'm this months blogger for Smokey Mountain Lacquers and that means I have a custom collab shade to show you all! I decided to name it Ember. 
Ember
Ugh this red! I couldn't stop looking at my fingers, it is so sexy! I normally don't gravitate towards red, which is partly why I wanted a red haha. It's a red jelly base with shimmer, matte orange glitters, and tiny holo micro glitters. It literally looks like rubies or tiny fires on my fingers. LOVE.
I used 3 coats plus topcoat for this swatch.
You can see that sexy shimmer! 
The macro shows off this color the best, it's so amazing. Ugh dead, it's exactly what I wanted! Until the end of Saturday this polish is on preorder for only $7.50 so go to www.etsy.com/shop/smokeymtnlacquers 
 to get you some!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment