Friday, July 25, 2014

Are you all ready for some tasty treats?

In the form of nail polish. Which come on, nail polish is better than ice cream. Today I've got Duh Nail Polish's Tasty Treats collection to show you. This launches today so get ready! 

Two Scoops Please
Seriously this looks so soft and yummy.  There was also some super cool pink flakies that were definitely visible in person. Swatch shows 3 thin coats with topcoat.
Curse you pink flakies! 

Berry Fancy
I love this one with all of my little heart! It's so perfect. Swatch shows 2 thin coats with topcoat. 
I'm so fancy! 
Plus, sparklies.

She's Just Peachy
This is the perfect peach coral color! This has pink hex, holo, and all sorts of irridescent glitters in it. Swatch shows 2 thin coats plus topcoat.
My nail macro looks seriously underwhelming but just wait
Admire this. ADMIRE IT.
Plus here it is in the sun. Gorgeousness!

Last up is Melon Mashup
Can we just stop and admire how perfect the name and polish are together? Okay. This. One. Is. AWESOME. Swatch shows 3 coats plus topcoat.
What is life, this is perfect!
Be still my beating heart. Danyl is the queen of subtle glitter. I am obsessing so much over her polishes! 

The Quick and Dirty: all of these polishes had an EXCELLENT formula! I can't rave enough about her nail polish. Go buy some. These release today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment