Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Duh Nail Polish Sultry Summertime

How's everyone's summer so far? Mine is great, my son is walking now, we went to Oregon for a week and I have this awesome new collection by Duh Nail Polish to show you all! Spoiler: it's amazing. Duh.

Boudoir Beautified
Holy moly this jelly is perfect! I used 3 coats plus topcoat. 
I also added matte topcoat so you can see all those amazing flakies. 
Ugh I'm dead! This is amazing!

Slate Of Mind
Slate of Mind is an amazing teal base with scattered holo and holo glitters. Swatch shows 2 coats.
You can see the holo a little better here!
This is such a beautiful color, the holo just makes it even more dreamy. 

When Skies Are Gray
Whoa. This. I'm all about this polish. It's a light gray base with holo glitters and purple flakies. What. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat.
Oh my goodness. Those purple flecks are so unexpected and amazing.


The Quick and Dirty: I love this collection! Formula was amazing and the mix of glitter is beyond perfection on all of these. They'll be available at etsy.com/shop/duhnailpolish on the 25th so don't miss out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment