Friday, May 2, 2014

Kawaii Lacquer Rainbow Crellection

Today I have a beautiful new collection from Kawaii Lacquer to show you all! All of these polishes are write crellies with glitter. But first some nail art I did with them.
Isn't it gorgeous! 
First up is Heat Of The Moment
This is the red of the collection, it has all sorts of red glitter including dots, hearts, and bows. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
Oh and squares 
Most of the glitters are holo so there's a nice sparkle to this one!

Tangerine Trees & Marmalade Skies
Sorry for the lobster hands, my camera didn't like this one haha. This is the orange of the collection. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Orange hearts! I've never seen those before.
Check out those teeny holo glitters flashing! So precious. 

Pocket Full Of Sunshine
This is the yellow of the collection, it's got yellow and gold glitters. Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. 
This one is so dainty, I love it! 

Into The Wild
The green! Ah this is my favorite!! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
Goodness those little moons are adorable, I don't have many polishes with moons so I love this! 

Deep Inside Of Blue
Okay I lied, this is my favorite! The blue! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
At first I thought this one was similar to another Kawaii I had (I'm forgetting the name but it was all blue!) but they're not similar at all.
Oh those teeny tiny stars are just to die for haha. 

Lavender Galaxy
This purple! There's seriously small micro glitter so it looks like the base is purple but it's really white. Swatch shows 4 coats with topcoat. 
So many dots, holy dot heaven!
This is a definitely close runner for favorite! 

Bright Like A Diamond
Waaaah pink!! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
More circles and neon! Perfection. 


The Quick And Dirty: All polishes had a great formula and glitter payoff was excellent! I loved them all! This collection will be available on May 9th so definitely set your reminders. I've said it before but Jamie is the queen of the white crelly, hers are like none other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment