Friday, May 16, 2014

5 Minute Quickie: 18

I'm writing this on the go today! The OG Juice Box and I (and fam) are off to Monterey Bay to watch my sister graduate! 
Anyways, today's Neverending Pile prompt is discontinued. I looked through my untrieds and decided on China Glaze Prism, Optical Illusion, and Ray-Diant. Now I honestly have no idea which is which because these colors are all so similar, I'm just going to throw that out there haha! 
I decided these would be perfect for a super simple type of gradient that only uses the polish brush to achieve (that I like to think I pioneered haha). Here are the macros, I bought these polishes a while ago and aren't sure if they're actually discontinued but whatever.
Again, I'm really not sure which macro is which polish because I'm horrible with taking notes and because these polishes are all super similar. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Untrieds Used: 3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment