Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FAT Lacquers Pizza Night bases

Grayson started crawling recently so I've had my hands full lately! Anyways I have the bases from FAT Lacquers newest Pizza Night collection! Warning: I love them all haha. The toppings will come soon! All swatches are topped with FAT Lacquers Drive Through top coat.

White Sauce Weirdo
Okay I love pizza with white sauce! And I love this polish, it's so perfect! Swatch shows 2 coats of the most perfect cream polish ever with topcoat.
The green glitters are holo so there's a touch of sparkle in there!
Words cannot express my love for this haha.

Saucy Saucy
This red is...gorgeous! And I don't like red polishes! It's so sexy. Basically this is a red that says I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat.
Here's an on the nail macro, not sure where my bottle shot got to but this'll have to do. 

Ice Cold Brewsky
This is a gorgeous yellow jelly! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. No macro on this bad boy because it's just a jelly!

Perfectly Crispy Crust

Can we all just admire this nude polish? Take it all in. This is my new favorite nude. It didn't even get put in my indie drawer, it went straight to the nail supply drawer which is where my favorite white, black, and nudes are kept. This one joins OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI Samoan Sands. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat.
This nude has small darker flecks in it so it makes it the standout.

Don't Forget The Cherry Cola
Typically browns aren't my thing but I'm digging this one. The shimmer in it is crazy intense. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat. 
Check it out, doesn't it remind you of cherry soda? That's what I thought of before even hearing the name! 

Buffalo Wings
I personally don't like actual buffalo wings but I'll gladly wear them on my nails! And man this is exactly what it looks like! Swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. 
Flakies and shimmer and amazing. Love! 

The Quick and Dirty: I love this half of the collection so much! No formula issues or anything else to report. They all represent a pizza night perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment