Monday, November 25, 2013

Who are you calling FAT?

FAT Lacquers, that's who I'm calling fat. OR maybe phat. What's that? Nobody uses that word anymore?...

The very first thing I have to address is this magical work of art that I have created.
It's a hamburger! On my nail!

The first polish I have to show you is Penelope (LE). 
It is the prettiest, girliest mix of glitter ever! Light pink dots, light blue squares, holo black dots, and holo silver dots. DOTS. HOLO.
This is 2 coats with some glitter placement of the bigger dots. 
Okay, on to The Dollar Menu.
This is 30 Oz Sweet Tea, two coats with topcoat.
Holy moly, this makes me want tea so bad. I might have accidentally drank the entire pitcher in the fridge (sorry Thomas) while I was painting this. And I hate tea.
It is so much more shimmery than these photos show, I saw some green, red, and gold in there.

This is Two All Beef Patties over OPI In The Cable Car-Pool Lane.
This is my FAVORITE combo ever! I love it over this color! Two All Beef Patties is burger in glitter form, it has big red squares, green hex, yellow hex, along with brown squares and darker brown hex. It took me a little bit to find the perfect undies for this one but man it was worth it. 
So much glitter! This was 1 coat.

Soft Serve.
The most perfect white. Now, I couldn't get them to play nice, but it has some shimmer to it, light blue and purple if I am seeing things correctly. This is 2 coats over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Because I'm lazy, and I also wanted to see if it would make the shimmer stand out more. 

Now for the last, and in my opinion, best polish.
1 coat of Daddy Chicken Patty over OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window. I LOVE THIS. So much. No words. 
Here is a better shot of the glitter. I love the green dots, they remind me of pickles. 

Which is your favorite of the Dollar Menu collection?! Aren't they all phat. Okay, I'm done now. 

These will all be available for pre-order on 11/29, make sure you follow @fatlacquers on Instagram for updates and availability!













No comments:

Post a Comment