Saturday, November 2, 2013

A beastly post on Kawaii Lacquer


I love Kawaii Lacquer. And not just because Jamie is one of my best IG buddies and spoils me with polish. But because the glitter, and the colors! This post is long, I have 9 polishes to show you so let's begin! 
Salad Daze
This is 3 coats over Essie Maximillian Strasse Her with topcoat. I used 3 coats because I wanted some more depth to it, more glitter, always more glitter. 

Barney's Dance Party
Two coats over white. I loved Barney as a kid and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

Oh Christmas Tree
Seriously this looks like a Christmas tree died on my finger nails. This is two coats over E.L.F Smokin' Hot with topcoat.

Jolly Holly
One coat over Essie Licorice with topcoat. Circle glitter, need I say more? 

Frosty's Remix
How perfect is the name on this one? If someone melted Frosty down and bottled him, this would be it. Bottled Frosty. This is 2 coats over Color Club Beyond. 

Siberian Kiss
As soon as I saw this one I was in loooove! Love at first polish sight. This is three coats over white, no topcoat. 

Joy To The World
 Normally I hate bar glitter but this micro bar glitter, which I have avoided, is awesome! I will no longer fear buying polish with micro bar glitter! This is two coats over white with topcoat. 

Strawberry Gashes
HAHAAHA THE NAME. Okay, now that I'm done dying. This is two coats over white without topcoat. Some glitter placement was required for the bigger circle glitter but I'm not complaining, I love it.

Lastly we have: 
Made With Real Fruit
I love this one. I love the colors, the idea, and mostly I love pop tarts. Which explains a few things. I did some glitter placement in the same colors as the glitter in the polish because that's how much I love this. This is two coats over white with topcoat.

Okay, okay. End of Kawaii Lacquer spam. 












No comments:

Post a Comment