Saturday, November 2, 2013

The evolution of a mani

So I started this journey today with a tutorial I saw on IG. I love tutorials and Instagram! It was a chevron-ruffian mani like I had been doing recently. I decided to give it a shot and the following is a real chain of events. These images may be disturbing to some viewers.
I started out with my little ruffian chevrons. And then I decided stripes would look awesome on my accent nail. After I did the stripes I thought it looked a little nautical and decided to do a cute little anchor (my first ever!). They didn't turn out half bad, I was pretty proud. 
Boom. I topcoated them like normal. But what is this? My butter London matte top coat? And it's feeling neglected!? I should use it. 
Ooh. Yes, that's nice, I quite like that.
Except...that nail there...yes the middle finger. Looks naked. But what can I add?!
A bow! Why didn't I think of that? I love bows! I have one tattooed on my shoulder! 


Perfect. 






No comments:

Post a Comment