Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello Halloween!

Seriously who's ready for Halloween? I am! The older I get the more enthused I get over the holiday, I'm backwards haha! 
Today I have what I have dubbed as the best collection ever to show you. It's Duh Nail Polish's Halloween collection and it is STUNNING. 

Little Bit Devilish

Well hello there sexy red jelly! This polish has loads of iridescent hexes and shimmer. Swatch shows 2 coats with topcoat.
Now I'm not normally a fan of reds but holy moly, this one knocked my socks off! It's so complex!

The Cauldron Bubbled Over

Oh my oh my, this one is another stunner. It's got a super squishy black jelly base with so many different types of glitter I can't even. Swatch shows 3 coats plus topcoat. 
I love those iridescent squares! 

Relax I'm A Ninja
This polish toes the line between being a deep teal and deep green but to me it looks more green so that's what I'm going with haha. Swatch shows 2 coat plus topcoat. 



Flew In On My Broom

No halloween collection is complete without a slime green polish haha! I love this one! Swatch shows 3 coats plus topcoat. The triangles were a bit sparse but not in a bad way you know? I love that they're there but I'm glad it doesn't look like triangles are taking over my nail haha. 


Okay. Someone needs to give Danyl an award, she consistent manages to create AMAZING polishes. I love every one I've ever tried from the glitter mix to the formula they're just perfection. These are available now so grab yours from her store (duhnailpolish.com) before they're gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment