Monday, September 1, 2014

Duh Nail Polish Stripped

Today I have a super sexy collection to show you! It's Duh Nail Polish's Stripped collection which is a collection of basic colors with a twist. 
First up is Not Your Mother's Pearls
This is a subtley sexy white polish! It's got all kinds of multicolored flakies! Swatch shows 3 thin coats plus topcoat.
You can kind of see the flakies here but just wait! 
Boom, multicolored amazing flakie goodness. 

Leather And Lace
This polish is amazing. Hands down probably one of my favorite polishes ever. 
I mean just look at it! Swatch shows 2 coats plus topcoat. 
Oh goodness, look at dem flakies! 

Exposed
I love a good nude polish and this one definitely fits the bill! It's the perfect mannequin hand color for me haha. Swatch shows 2 coats plus topcoat. 
Besides the amazing shade check out those amazing brown flecks plus an awesome green shimmer. So much depth.

Last up is Make Him Blush
I didn't really think I would enjoy this shade on me but oh was I wrong. I love it! It's work appropriate but with an amazing shimmery twist. Swatch shows 2 coats plus topcoat. 
There's an amazing gold shimmer and flakies that I wasn't able to capture accurately and it hurts my heart because it looks so awesome. 
I promise that shimmer is there and it. is. awesome! 

Final Verdict: I love this whole collection! It's so awesome to have a whole set of basics without them being plain cremes. These are available right now so go and get them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment