Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dashing Housewife Polish

Hi guys! Today I have a cute little trio called Turks & Caicos from DreAnn at Dashing Housewife Polish
First up is Sea's So Beautiful
This blue is everything! So amazing. Formula was perfect, swatch shows 2 thin coats plus topcoat.
There's even some shimmer that is way more apparent on the nail. I love this polish! 

Can't BeREEF My Eyes
Coral colored polish is my weakness. Oh goodness. I love this one also. Formula was amazing on this one as well, 2 coats plus topcoat. 
Again there's some pretty awesome shimmer going on in there, I love it!

Last up is The Sands
I feel like a broken record but oh my god this color! The base is slightly pinker than this picture is showing up but ugh it's perfect. Swatch shows 3 coats plus topcoat. 
Check out this combo of glitters, could it be any more amazing?! 

Seriously. This collection makes me want to run to the beach and live there forever. Formula was perfect on all of them. I love them all. So head over to dashinghousewife.com to order your set today. For real. You need them. 
Here's some bonus nail art I did using all three polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment