Monday, February 2, 2015

Duh Nail Polish XOXO

What is going on, I have a few reviews coming up in the next few weeks so it should be pretty exciting around here! Today I have two beautiful polishes from Danyl of Duh Nail Polish. As usual these polishes both have amazing formulas, both reaching opacity in two coats. I would say my favorite is up first but I love them both. So first up is Key To My Heart
Key To My Heart
Key To My Heart
Look at it! Just look at it! It's a light pink creamy base with platinum flakies, gold shimmer, and tiny pink flakies too. I can't even, I love this combination so freakin' much! 

Love...Psshhh
Love...Psshhh
 Love...Psshhh
This is too amazing, too beautiful for words. It's a dark black base with scattered holo and multicolored flakies. The flakes are so much more apparent in person, my picture does such a pitiful job of capturing them that it breaks my heart. It is simply stunning. I didn't ever want to take it off! 

So can you pick a favorite? I can't! These released a few days ago and you need them both. End of story haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment