Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Duh Nail Polish No Resolutions

Today I have one of the most awesome trios from Duh Nail Polish to show you! All three polishes are so amazing! There's a matte, a full coverage glitter, and a crelly. 

Got My High Heels On
Got My High Heels On (matte)
Got My High Heels On (with topcoat)
How stunning is this red?! It was seriously the most perfect red polish I have ever had on my fingers, it had perfect opacity in two coats but I'm positive it could be a one coater if you do coats thicker than mine. It dries to an amazing matte finish, but with topcoat it brings out a subtle shimmer. 

This Is My Party Dress
This Is My Party Dress
This Is My Party Dress
This green! I can't even! It's such a dark, forest green and I'm pretty sure it's completely unique to my collection. It was opaque in two coats but again, it could have been a one coater. There was loads of purple and green flakies in it, it adds depth but it's also subtle which I love. 

Lastly is, Ring It In
Ring It In
Ring It In
Well hello gorgeous! This glitter is so stunning, it's got micro hex and iridescent hex and unicorn tears. Oh man. I love it! I wore it for three days straight and didn't want to take it off. It was opaque in three amazing coats plus topcoat. 

What do you think of this collection? I love them all! They're available for purchase now so check out the links to Danyl's shop and other social media below.

No comments:

Post a Comment